Welcome to 4th LASS Symposium
Join us in Rosario for the 4th Latin American Seating Symposium organized by the AATA, Argentine Association of Assistive Technologies. Our 4th LASS will be held in September 13th to 15th and will showcase the latest topics and technologies in our expanding field. Sessions will be run by the top experts on Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation with the main focus on workshops, hands-on demonstrations and opportunities to meet and network. Join us for an exciting congress and expand your horizons at LASS 2017!!!
People from Latin American Countries will attend to the Symposium. Main countries are Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Paraguay & Bolivia.
- Wheelchair Training: Skill training. Manual Wheelchairs vs. Power Wheelchairs.
- Wheelchair Configuration and selection.
- Speed selection in power wheelchairs.
- Custom Molded Seating Systems.
- Seating Systems: Features.
- Cushions Systems: Evidence based practice.
- Academic Symposium.
- Round tables.
- Commercial Exhibits.
- Social Activities.
- Assistive Technology Professionals (ATP).
- Seating and Mobility Specialist (SMS).
- Rehabilitation Engineering Technologist (RET).
- Occupational Therapists.
- Physical Therapists.
- Product Developers.
- People with Disabilities.
- Rehabilitation Engineers & Technicians.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors.
Expecting attendees: 400 assistants
Symposium Venue Information
Rosario is the largest city in the province of Santa Fe. It is located in the Center - East of the Country, on the right bank of the Paraná River, at an intermediate point between the different regions of the country. It is connected by highways to Buenos Aires (300 km), Córdoba (400 km) and Santa Fe City (150 km). Its location also is strategic within the Mercosur, as point key of the runner Bioceanic that goes from the Atlantic (Brazil and Uruguay) to the Pacific (Chile), and of the waterway of the Paraná River that unites to the extensive territory of the coastal and the North Argentine with Bolivia, Paraguay and Brazil. It has an approximate population of 1,200,000 inhabitants and is the center of the Metropolitan Area of greater Rosario, consisting of Villa Gobernador Gálvez, Perez, Funes, Granadero Baigorria, Capitán Bermúdez, Fray Luis Beltrán, San Lorenzo and Puerto General San Martín.